Mother’s Day Brunch at The Norland Historic Estate
April 21, 2023
The Norland Historic Estate is excited to invite you and your family to our first Annual Mother’s Day Brunch! Join us for a memorable occasion filled with delicious food, beautiful surroundings, classical music, and a warm atmosphere that will make your mom feel extra special on her day.
Our Mother’s Day Brunch, created and served by LA Chefs, includes:
- Breakfast Station: Egg Frittata with Goat Cheese and Tomato, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Breakfast Potato’s, Waffles & Pancakes with Strawberry Fruit Sauce, Whipped Cream, and Maple Syrup
- Chef Attended Carving Stations: Alberta Roast Sirloin of Beef with LA Chef’s Gravy & Horseradish and Carved Virginia Baked Ham with Assorted Mustards
- Cold Station: Smoked Salmon Bagels, Fresh Fruit Display, Charcuterie, Crostini and Buns
- Dessert Station: Cinnamon Buns, Donut Holes, and Assorted Cakes
- Parfait Station: Yogurt, Granola, and Berry Sauce
- Hot Lunch Station: Chicken Cordon Blue with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, House-made Lasagna, Garlic Mashed Potato, and Mixed Seasonal Vegetables
- Salad Station: Pasta Salad, Mixed Green Salad with Dressings, Caesar Salad
- Elevated Mimosa Station: Fresh Fruit Juices (Orange, Grapefruit, Cranberry), Sparkling Mineral Water, & Freixenet Brut Sparkling
While you eat, enjoy the beautiful musical stylings of Interludo, a Violin and Cello Duo.
We will be offering 2 Seating Times to select from:
- 10 am
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the beauty of the Norland Estate while enjoying a delicious brunch!
Seating will be assigned based on tickets purchased. All tickets purchased on the same order will be seated together. If you wish to be seated with guests that purchased on a separate order – please use the “contact the Organizer” feature or contact Tasha at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403)320-2132 . Tables will not be re-arranged on the day of the brunch.
Groups of 5-10 will be seated at your own table, groups of 4 or less will be seated with other groups at tables of 8 or 9.